CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2021, In this article you will find complete details of the CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria, Eligibility, Registration Details For CA Foundation, Pass Marks for Clearing the CA Foundation Exam 2021, Age Criteria, and Exemptions for attempting CA Foundation Examination 2021 are clearly mentioned in this article. Please go through the complete article for exact information regarding the CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria that was conducted by the central government of India through ICAI.
Topics covered in this article
CA Foundation May 2021 & November 2021
CA Foundation is the First Phase of all CA courses for all the students who have cleared their Intermediate Education can register for the CA Foundation Examination which was conducted by ICAI(The Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India) twice Every year.
Mostly, the CA Foundation exam was conducted in May and November months in every year. Students can register themselves for this CA Foundation Exam on the official website www.icai.org of ICAI.
A student who registers for the CA Foundation Course has undergone a minimum of four month’s study period which is important to clear the CA Foundation Exam, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/31st Dec will be eligible to appear in November/May examination respectively.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Exam for 2021 is Clearly mentioned in this article. The CA Foundation course is the entry-level for CA. Students after clearing their intermediate exams conducted by India or any examination recognized by the Central Government of India. To Attempt, this CA Foundation exam Students need to register for the CA Foundation and have to complete the 4 months study course which is really necessary to clear the CA Foundation Exam. students registration must be completed on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May respectively.
Once the student completes their registration, for CA Foundation Course immediately they can start their 4 months CA Foundation Study course and they can appear for the CA Foundation Exam which was conducted by the Central government of India.
Required Pass Marks For CA Foundation Registration
To Qualify for the CA Foundation Exam, Students need to obtain a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers in a single attempt, subject to the principle of negative marking. Otherwise, they are not eligible to go Further.
Age Limit For CA Foundation Registration
There is no Age limit for Attempting the CA Foundation Exam. Anyone can try to clear CA Foundation Exam who has met the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned above in this article. But there is a limit for attempting the CA Foundation Exam which means a person can have only 10 attempts to clear the CA finals. The first registration can be valid for 5 Attempts, after that we need to re-validate for more attempts up to 10.
Educational Qualification For CA Foundation
A student who has appeared in Class 12/10+2 exam conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India can register for Foundation Course. A registered student can appear for Foundation Exam after he/ she has qualified for the Intermediate Examination (10+2 ). Mostly, The CA Foundation Exams are held in May & November every year.
List of Exams treated as equivalent to Senior Secondary Exam Of CA Foundation
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
- Bihar School Examination Board
- Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Banasthali Vidyapith
- Board of School Education, Haryana
- Board of School Education, Uttarakhand
- Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
- Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Chhattisgarh State Open School
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa
- Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Government of Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education
- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
- H. P. Board of School Education
- J & K State Board of School Education
- Jharkhand Academic Council
- Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education
- M.P. State Open School
- Meghalaya Board of School Education
- Mizoram Board of School Education
- Nagaland Board of School Education
- National Institute of Open Schooling
- Punjab School Education Board
- Rajasthan State Open School
- Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examinations
- The West Bengal Council of Ravindra Open Schooling
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education
- U. P. Board of High School and Intermediate Education
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
CA Foundation Exemption For Degree Students
We have already mentioned in this article that there is no age limit for attempting this CA Foundation Exam. and also mentioned that everyone is eligible who has completed their intermediate(10+2). But there are some Exemptions(nothing but Exception) for a few categories like
- Candidates who have secured aggregate marks of 55% in UG or PG degree in Commerce stream or any other equivalent stream for any recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate degrees from Open University will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified for their UG & PG degree in any Non-Commerce stream and have secured around 60% marks from a recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2021.
In this article, we have provided complete details regarding CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria. For More updates regarding CA Foundation Examination, You can follow our Facebook Page. If you have any doubts regarding CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification you can ask us through the below comment section.