CA Inter Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Required Marks & Age for Registration
CA Inter Eligibility Criteria 2021, In this article, you will find complete details of the CA Inter Eligibility Criteria, Qualification For CA Inter Admission, Age Limit, Required Pass Marks for Clearing the CA Inter Exam 2021, Age Criteria, and Exemptions for attempting CA Inter Examination 2021 are clearly mentioned in this article. Please go through the complete article for exact information regarding the CA Inter Eligibility Criteria that was conducted by the central government of India through ICAI.
Topics covered in this article
CA Inter Examination June 2021 & November 2021
CA Inter Level is the first stage of the CA curriculum wherein only working knowledge of core and allied subjects to the accountancy profession are covered. Mostly The CA Inter Examinations are also held twice a year. Registration will be done in the month of June for the November exams and in December for the June exams. Students can register themselves for this CA Inter Eligibility Criteria Exam on the official website www.icai.org of ICAI.
CA Inter Eligibility Criteria 2021
CA Inter Eligibility Criteria for 2021 is mentioned clearly in this article.
Candidates who are pursuing Graduation / Post Graduation courses in Commerce have secured a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University of India by clearing any three papers carrying a minimum of 50% marks in a semester/year and aggregate of 100 or more marks over the entire duration of the CA Intercourse out of
- Mercantile Laws
- Corporate Laws
- Business Administration
- Management Accounting or similar to the title of these papers with different designations or other than those falling under Commerce courses have secured an aggregate of a minimum of 60% of the total marks in the examination conducted by any recognized University.
Candidates who have qualified for their Inter level examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India can register directly in the Inter Course are Eligible for CA Inter Course.
Required Pass Marks For CA Inter Eligibility
As per the ICAI guidelines, the CA, Inter Eligible candidate shall be declared to have passed in CA Inter by scoring a minimum of 40 percent marks in each individual subject and 50 percent marks in aggregate of all the subjects at one single attempt either both the groups or a single group.
Age Limit For CA Inter Eligibility
There is no Age limit for Attempting the CA Inter Exam. Anyone can attempt to clear the CA Exam who has met the CA Inter eligibility criteria which we have mentioned above in this article. But there is a limit for attempting the CA Inter Exam which means a person can have only 10 attempts to clear the CA finals. The first registration can be valid for 5 Attempts, after that we need to re-validate for more attempts up to 10.
Educational Qualification For CA Inter
- A candidate is eligible for enrollment to any of the Group of the CA Inter Course on passing the CA Inter Exam.
- A candidate who has already passed Recently the CA Inter Exam or Professional Education or Common Proficiency Test(CPT) is eligible for enrollment in CA Inter Course subject to satisfy the relevant conditions.
- A candidate who was already registered for CA Inter in the past is eligible for enrollment to Inter Course subject to satisfy the relevant conditions that are mentioned in this article.
- Students who are pursuing Graduation/ Post Graduation in Commerce courses need to Score an aggregate of a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the exam conducted by any recognized University by clearing any three papers carrying a minimum of 50% of marks in a semester/year and aggregate of 100 or more marks over the entire duration of the concerned course
- Candidates who have passed the Inter level examination conducted by the ICA of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India can register directly in the CA Inter Course.
- Students who are pursuing the Final year Graduation Course can also register for the CA Inter Course For a provisional basis and such students registration may be regularized and they can commence practical training only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation exam with the specified percentage of marks within 6 months from the date of appearance in the final year Graduation exam.
- During that period, a student can undergo and complete the 4-Week Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS). If such student fails to produce the proof within the time period, his provisional registration shall stand canceled and the registration and other fees, as the case may be, paid by him shall not be refunded.
Exemption For CA Inter Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned clearly about the Exemptions for CA Inter Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate who has appeared for all the papers of CA Inter Exam may be comprised in a group/unit and fails in one or more papers but secures a minimum of 60percent of the marks in any paper or papers of that group/unit shall be eligible for exemption in that paper or next three following exams
- These Candidates shall be declared to have passed in that group/unit. if they clear the CA Inter Exam in a single attempt with securing a minimum of 40% marks in each of the papers of that group/unit and a minimum of 50 percent of the total marks of all the papers of that group/unit including the paper/s in which he had secured a minimum of 60% marks in the earlier exam.
- An exemption is valid only for 3 consecutive attempts.
- An exemption should be claimed while filing an exam form if you don’t do so it will be considered then you’ve surrendered the exemption and exemption once surrendered can never be claimed.
- There is no limit on the number of exemptions one can claim.
But they can claim for exemption of one attempt only i.e. if you get exemption in paper 1 in the first attempt in the next exam you answer the rest of the three papers and you fail again but score 60+ in paper 2 then you can’t claim both paper 1&2 for an exemption you have to select exemption for papers on an only single attempt.
However, if you score 60+ in 2 papers but fail in other than in the next attempt you can claim an exemption for both papers and answer only the other 2.
In this article, we have provided complete details regarding CA Inter Eligibility Criteria. For More updates, You can follow our Facebook Page. If you have any doubts regarding CA Inter Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification you can ask us through the below comment section.