CMA Inter Time Table 2021: For the details of the CMA Inter Time Table June 2021, go through our article. The for CMA Inter has been announced by the ICMAI Head Office for the CMA Inter students. Due to COVID – 19 situations, the exams that are to be conducted in the month of June 2020 are postponed to
Dec 2020 Jan 2021.
Topics covered in this article
About CMA Inter Exam 2021
ICMAI (Cost) – The Institute of Cost Management Accountants of India has provided a course named CMA Inter for CMA inspires. The CMA exams are conducted for aspirants of the Cost Management Accountant Profession in India. The exam is conducted at different levels as per the CMA courses mentioned for the exam. To be certified as a Cost Management Accountant, the candidates have to qualify in all the levels of ICMAI examinations.
|Course||Cost Management Accountancy (CMA)|
|Exam Board||ICMAI/ ICMAI (Cost)|
|No. of Papers||4(2 Groups)|
CMA Inter Time Table June 2021 – Expected Time Table
|Financial Accounting||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||11/06/2021||Friday|
|Operations Management & Strategic Management||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||12/06/2021||Saturday|
|Laws & Ethics||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||13/06/2021||Sunday|
|Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||14/06/2021||Monday|
|Direct Taxation||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||15/06/2021||Tuesday|
|Indirect Taxation||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||16/06/2021||Wednesday|
|Cost Accounting||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||17/06/2021||Friday|
|Company Accounts & Audit||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||18/06/2021||Saturday|
CMA Inter Time Table January 2021
Due to COVID-19, Cost Management Accountant Inter Exams that are to be held in June 2020 have been postponed to January 2021. We will update when once the Exams are commenced. The CMA Inter Time Table for Jan 2021 has been scheduled and the Dates and timings have been provided here.
|Financial Accounting||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||03/01/2021||Sunday|
|Operations Management & Strategic Management||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||04/01/2021||Monday|
|Laws & Ethics||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||05/01/2021||Tuesday|
|Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||06/01/2021||Wednesday|
|Direct Taxation||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||07/01/2021||Thursday|
|Indirect Taxation||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||08/01/2021||Friday|
|Cost Accounting||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||09/01/2021||Saturday|
|Company Accounts & Audit||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||10/01/2021||Sunday|
CMA Exams Postponement Notification
CMA Intermediate Exam Fee Details
Students have to pay Rs.2,400 with respect to subjects in 2 groups and the exam application forms are filled.
|Centers in India||Centers in India|
|Examination||Single Group||Both Groups||Single/both groups|
CMA Inter Exam Application Procedure
Online Form Fill Up Procedure:-
- Step 1: Put Current Registration No. then press the “Click Here” button.
- Step 2: Press the “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in the “Online Examination Application” form.
- Step 3: Fill in the Student’s Details then press the “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB with perfectly crop.
- Step 5: Payment -> choose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
- Please fill in your email id and mobile no carefully that will be treated for all future correspondence related to the examination.
- Please select your exam center and the group carefully. If already applied one group additional group may be apply carefully.
Application Payment Method & Status
- After making the payment if your balance is deducted from your account but status incomplete, please wait for three working days for updated status before making another payment.
- After deducting payment and waiting three working days if payment is still not successful then payment is NOT CAPTURED by the bank, please contact your bank for a necessary refund if any, and made the payment again within the due date.
- Check your application status after three working days from submitting, by putting your registration no, if a payment shows incomplete though after making payment, please send the mail at [email protected] with documentary evidence / paid challan copy, etc. immediately.
- Please check your application carefully before submitting it.
Last Date for CMA Inter Exam Fee Payment
Last date through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Term of Examination
Last date through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking (no late fees applicable)
|June term||10th April|
|December term||10th October|
The last date through using challan (pay-fee) mode (without any late fees)
|Term of Examination||The last date through using challan (pay-fee) mode (without any late fees)|
|June term||31st March|
|December term||30th September|
Option For Writing Answers to Questions in Hindi
Candidates of Foundation, Intermediate, and Final examinations are allowed to exercise option for answering questions in Hindi. Answer scripts written by mixing both English and Hindi language will be liable for cancellation.
CMA Inter Exam – Admit Cards Jan 2021
The Admit Cards for CMA Inter Exam will be issued by ICMAI for
Dec 2020 Jan 2021 examination probably in the first week of December.
ICMAI releases CMA Inter Admit Card generally within 14 days prior to CMA Inter Exams, so it is expected that CMA Inter Admit Card for June 2020 exams being held in January 2021 will be released in the month of 1st December 2020. Students should note that ICMAI will not send CMA Inter Admit Card physically, students need to download it from the ICMAI website after the CMA Inter Time Table is released.
Passing Marks for CMA Inter Exam
For the CMA Inter Exam, the Pass Marks that the students should get
- A student is required to get a minimum of 40 marks in each paper (not the subject)
- An aggregate of 50% in all the papers together is needed to qualify for the examination.
- A candidate is considered as not qualified if he/she does not get 40% in any one of the papers or if he/she does not get the 50% aggregate (total of 200).
Results of CMA Inter Exam Dec 2020
The results of the CMA Inter Exam Jan 2021 will be announced in the 2nd week of February 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the last date for the CMA Inter June 2021 Registration?
A) The registration for CMA Inter in June 2021 should be done before the 2nd week of April 2021.
How many papers students have to attempt for the CMA Inter exam?
A) There are 4 papers students have to attempt for the CMA Inter exam.
What is the date of the CMA Inter Result 2021?
A) The results will be declared on the 3rd week of August 2021.
Follow us on Facebook for many more updates regarding the CMA Inter Examination. If there are any changes in the CMA Inter Time Table we will try to update it in the further days. For any queries and doubts regarding CMA Inter Time Table June 2021, drop your mails in the query section, to make us reach you for clarifying your doubts.