ICSI CS Executive Course Details are provided here. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the exam conducting board for CS Executive course. The candidates who have cleared all the papers at the foundation level can apply for the CS Executive course. Many CS aspirants are searching for CS Executive course details. In the previous article, we have provided CS Foundation course details. Now in this article, we are providing CS Executive course details like CS Executive eligibility, fees, admission, registration, subjects and many more. Check this post to get all the details.
- CS Executive Study material
- CS Executive Admit Card
- CS Executive Question Papers
Topics covered in this article
CS Executive Course Details – Eligibility, Fees, Registration, Papers And Many More
Here we are providing CS Executive course details. Check the details and apply for the ICSI CS Executive exam.
About CS Executive Course
CS Executive is the second level of the CS course. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the exam conducting board for CS Executive course. The ICSI conducts CS Executive program twice a year in months of June and December. The ICSI conducts the CS Executive exam in offline mode. There are 8 papers for CS Executive course. CS Executive is the toughest level of the CS course and if a candidate completes this executive level, then half of the CS course is completed.
CS Executive Eligibility
Now here we are providing the eligibility criteria to register for the CS Executive course.
- The candidates who have cleared all the papers of the CS Foundation course can apply for the CS Executive program.
- Students who have completed the graduation of any stream except fine arts can also apply for the CS Executive course.
- The candidates who have cleared the Foundation course in CA and CMA can also apply for CS Executive program.
Company Secretary Executive Course Fees
Here we are providing the CS Executive course fee details. Now here we are providing CS Executive exam fee, admission fee, and tuition fee.
|Foundation Examination Exemption||Rs. 500/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 5000/-|
|Exam Fee (Single Module)||Rs. 900/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 7900/-|
Company Secretary Executive Course Papers
There are 8 papers for the CS Executive program. Further, the 8 papers are divided into 2 modules. Each module consists of 4 papers. Each paper consists of descriptive type questions and each paper is conducted for 100 marks.
Module 1 Papers
- Paper 1: Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
- Paper 2: Company Law
- Paper 3: Setting up of Business Entities & Closure
- Paper 4: Tax Laws
Module 2 Papers
- Paper 5: Corporate & Management Accounting
- Paper 6: Securities Laws & Capital Markets
- Paper 7: Economic, Business & Commercial Laws
- Paper 8: Financial & Strategic Management
The above mentioned are the 8 papers for the CS Executive course. The candidates should clear all the 8 papers in order to clear the CS Executive course. The ICSI allows the students to apply for both the modules at a time or can apply for a single module.
Duration of The CS Executive Course
The duration of the CS Executive course is 9 months.
CS Executive Admission Due Dates
Now here we are providing the CS Executive admission due dates. Check the dates and apply for the exams before the last date arrive.
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in a single module in June Examination in the next year.
Registration Process For CS Executive Course
The ICSI allows the students to register for the Company Secretary course online. The candidates can register for the course by visiting the official website of the ICSI.
How To Register For The CS Executive Course
- Visit the student portal of ICSI “icsi.edu“
- On the home page click on the Students tab.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed to select” CS Executive Student Registration “
- Now a page will be displayed showing documents required for registration.
- Tick all the boxes and click on the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Now online registration form will be opened and fill all the details.
- After filling application form pay fees through the online payment method.
- Registration for the course is completed successfully registration number and roll number will be generated.
- Take the print out of the registration form and fee payment receipt for further use.
Follow the above steps to register for the CS Executive course.
We hope the details provided in this article help you to apply for the CS Executive course. Here in this post, we have provided CS Executive course details like eligibility, fees, registration, papers and many more. If you have any questions regarding this post, please comment in below comment box, we will reply as soon as possible. Bookmark our site for more regular updates.
- CS Executive Notification
- CS Executive Registration
- CS Executive Preivious Papers