CS Foundation course details are provided here. The ICSI is the exam conducting board for CS exams. Company Secretary course is one of the toughest and highest-paid professions in our country. Many candidates aim to become CS professionals. So, candidates who want to become CS professionals are searching for the CS Foundation course details. Get here the details of the CS Foundation course like eligibility, fees, papers, admission, registration and more. Take a look at this article to get the CS Foundation course details.
- CS Foundation Registration
- CS Foundation Study Material
- CS Foundation Question Papers
Topics covered in this article
CS Foundation Course Details – Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Admissions, Registration, And papers
Many candidates are searching for the CS Foundation course details, so to help the students here we are providing CS Foundation course details. Follow the post and get all the details of the Company Secretary Foundation course.
About CS Foundation
There are 3 levels for the CS course. The Company Secretary Foundation is the first level of the CS course. This is the basic level for the students who want to pursue the Company Secretary course. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the exam conducting body for the Company Secretary course. The ICSI conducts the CS Foundation exam 2 times a year in months of June and December. The CS Foundation is a pen and paper-based exam and consists of descriptive type questions. The duration of CS Foundation course is 8 months.
CS Foundation Eligibility
In order to register for any course, there will be certain eligibility criteria for applying for the course. The ICSI also sets certain eligibility criteria for the CS Foundation course.
- A student who has completed 10+2 from a recognized school board can register for the CS Foundation course.
- Candidates who are pursuing their senior intermediate and at the last six months of the course can also apply for CS Foundation exams.
Fee Structure For Company Secretary Foundation Course
Now in this section, we are providing the fee structure for the CS Foundation course. The ICSI released fee details for admission, tuition and exam fees. Check below the fee details.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 2400/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 875/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 4475/-|
The students who have paid the admission and tuition fee will be eligible to apply for the CS Foundation exam.
ICSI CS Foundation Papers
There are 4 papers for the CS Foundation course. All the papers are of descriptive type questions and each paper is conducted for 100 marks. Check below the 4 papers of the CS Foundation course.
- Paper-1: Business Environment and Law
- Paper-2: Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
- Paper-3: Business Economics
- Paper-4: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
In order to complete the CS Foundation level, the students should complete all the above 4 mentioned papers for the CS Foundation course.
Company Secretary Foundation Course Duration
The duration of the CS Foundation course is 8 months. A candidate should complete the foundation level within 3 years of the registration for the course.
CS Foundation Admission
The ICSI allows the students to apply for the CS Foundation course through online mode. The students can register for the course by visiting the official website of ICSI.
Admission Due Dates
- 31st March is the last date for the appearing CS Foundation exam for the December session in the same year. (with late fee of Rs. 250/- until 9th April).
- 30th September is the last date for the appearing CS Foundation exam for June next year (with a late fee of Rs. 250/- Until 10th October).
CS Foundation Registration
The ICSI allows the students to apply for the CS Foundation course through online mode. Here we are providing steps to register for the CS Foundation course.
- Visit the student portal of ICSI “icsi.edu“
- On the home page click on the Students tab.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed to select” CS Executive Student Registration “
- Now a page will be displayed showing documents required for registration.
- Tick all the boxes and click on the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Now online registration form will be opened and fill all the details.
- After filling application form pay fees through the online payment method.
- Registration for the course is completed successfully registration number and roll number will be generated.
- Take a soft copy of the application form for further use.
Students who want to register for the CS Foundation course should follow the above-mentioned steps.
Documents Required For Admission To The CS Foundation Course
The following documents are required to be submitted by the candidate to apply for the CS Foundation course.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Passing Certificate of Class 10
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- Certificate / Mark sheet of 12th Pass
- Category Certificate (for SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
- Id proof (Aadhar card, driving license, voter id, etc)
The students should submit all the attested copies of the above-mentioned certificates at the time of registering for the CS Foundation course.
So, this is all about CS Foundation course details. In this post, we have provided CS Foundation eligibility, Fees, Duration, Papers, Registration process and documents required for the admission. Check all the CS Foundation course details before applying for the exam. Share this post with other CS students.
- CS Foundation Admit Card
- CS Foundation Time Table
- CS Foundation Notification