Check Here CS Professional Course Details. Many candidates are looking for CS Professional course details, so to help the students here we are providing the info on the CS Professional course. We also provided data on CS Foundation course details and the CS Executive course details. Now here we are providing the CS Professional course details. Here we are providing CS Professional eligibility, fees, duration, admission due dates, registration process and documents required at the time of registration for the exam. Follow this post and get all the details.
- CS Professional Time Table
- CS Professional Admit Card
- CS Professional Question Papers
Topics covered in this article
CS Professional Course Details – Eligibility Criteria, Course Duration, Fees, Registration Process And More
The students who are looking for the CS Professional course can check here the info on eligibility, duration, registration process and papers.
CS Professional Course
CS Professional is the final level of the Company Secretary course. The ICSI conducts the CS Professional course twice a year in months of June and December. The exam is conducted offline and there are 9 papers for the CS Professional course. The 9 papers are divided into 3 modules. The students can apply for an individual module or can apply for all the modules in a single attempt. The students who have cleared all the papers of the CS Executive course can apply for the CS Professional course.
CS Professional Eligibility Criteria
There is only one way to be eligible for the CS Professional course. The student who has cleared all the papers of the CS Executive course can apply for the CS Professional program.
The time period to complete this CS Professional course is 10 months.
Fee Structure For CS Professional Course
Here we are providing the fee details for the CS Professional course. Check the fee details before applying for the CS Professional program.
|Foundation Exemption Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Executive Exemption Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 9500/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 750/- (Single Module)|
|Total Fees||Rs. 14, 250/-|
CS Professional Papers
There are 9 papers for CS Professional program. The 9 papers are divided into 3 modules. Check below the 9 papers for the CS Professional course.
Module 1 Papers
- Paper 1: Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics
- Paper 2: Advanced Tax Laws
- Paper 3: Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances
Module 2 Papers
- Paper 4: Secretarial Audit
- Paper 5: Corporate Restructuring
- Paper 6: Resolution of Corporate Disputes
Module 3 Papers
- Paper 7: Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges
- Paper 8: Multidisciplinary Case Studies
- Paper 9: Elective Paper (Student Should choose 1 paper among 8 papers)
- Paper 9.1: Banking Law and Practice
- Paper 9.2: Insurance Law and Practice
- Paper 9.3: Intellectual Property Rights – Laws and Practices
- Paper 9.4: Forensics Audit
- Paper 9.5: Direct Tax Law & Practice
- Paper 9.6: Labor Laws & Practice
- Paper 9.7: Valuations & Business Modelling
- Paper 9.8: Insolvency – Law & Practice
Admission Due Dates For The CS Professional Course
Now here we are providing the admission due dates for the CS Professional course. Check the dates and apply for the course before the last date arrives.
- 25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- until 9th April) for June session exams.
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- Until 10th October) for December session exams.
ICSI CS Professional Registration
In order to take the CS Professional exams, the students should apply for the exams through online. Here we are providing the steps to register for the CS Professional course.
Steps To Register For CS Professional Course
- Visit the ent portal of ICSI “icsi.edu“
- On the page click on the Students tab.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed to select” CS Professional Student Registration “
- Now a page will be displayed showing documents required for registration.
- Tick all the boxes and click on the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Now online registration form will be opened and fill all the details.
- After filling application form pay fees through the online payment method.
- Registration for the course is completed successfully registration number and roll number will be generated.
Take the print out of the registration form and fee payment receipt for further use.
Candidates follow the above steps to register for the CS Professional course.
Documents Required To Be Submitted By The Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Passing Certificate of Class 10
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- Certificate / Mark sheet of 12th Pass
- Category Certificate (for SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
- Id proof (Aadhar card, driving license, voter id, etc)
The above-mentioned documents to be submitted by the candidates at the time of registration for the CS Professional course.
This is all about the CS Professional Course Details. Here in this article, we have provided the CS Professional Eligibility, Fees, Duration, papers, admission due dates, registration process, etc. Keep visiting our site for more fresh updates.
- CS Professional Registration
- CS Professional Study Material
- CS Professional Previous Question Papers